Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Houstonians... I warn you not to go to john eagle honda... that is in Houston, TX.

I took my car there because I had someone break into my car and steal everything and they were going to repair the damages for me. Well, they have the vehicle and the car is sitting in their parking lot. Well not but 4 days later, my car is STOLEN from john eagle honda. I went to check out the damage and guess what.... they no longer have the keys to the car. So either they left the keys in the car for someone to steal, or someone from the dealership stole the car. I got the car back all smashed, the car is totalled... and now john eagle is refusing to claim responsibilities for the actions that took place at their dealership. Now, my insurance is taking action and will be in the future as well, the car is still in my possession and is sitting at the dealership. I am just warning you to watch out when you take your vehicles there. I took in a very nice very expensive car and it came out complete trash. here is a link to where you can see the damage done to the vehicle. I am officially retiring from the import scene =( but I will still be an active member on the honda boards.

http://users.ev1.net/~terrortrance/index.htm

· Registered
211 Posts
I hope you filed a police report bro. You need as many witnesses, names, pictures as possible. Also after you talk with the police , call all your local papers even college papers. With people like this you need to scare them. They do not want bad publicity. They are salesman and you cannot sell anything w/o customers.

And remember to tell the dealership what you are doing. Tell them you contacted your local tv news station, newspapers and have a lawyer. They will pay up. If they don't and they get taken to court they will probably pay even more due to loss/damage of car, travelling expenses, mental anguish, and full value of your car plus aftermarket parts.

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunately i know the guy who broke into the car the first time, but.... since the car was stolen before we had requested finger prints to be taken, the stealing of the car from the dealership "compromised" the first break in..... and yes i do plan on letting everyone know which is why it's important for me/to me to post these posts in all the honda forums. i respected the dealership until this happened. now it's a world of crap they're going to have.

· Registered
1,142 Posts
this is horrible news. i'm very sorry this had to happen to you bro. i checked out your page and i'm glad you've contacted the police. have you gotten a hold of anyone in the press yet? if not, it's time to get a hold of them as well. your attourney should be able to handle most of this though. good luck!

· Registered
211 Posts
phmracing said:
unfortunately i know the guy who broke into the car the first time, but.... since the car was stolen before we had requested finger prints to be taken, the stealing of the car from the dealership "compromised" the first break in.....

Bro beat hi motha fuggin ass for stealing your car. Or if you want round up some Super Honda members and we'll all beat hi ass for jacking your car ;)

· Registered
190 Posts
phmracing...

i'm sorry to hear what happen about your car...i'm even sadder to hear that you are retiring from the import scene. i hope that you have fun builing that off-road truck of yours.

p.s. if you decide to part out your civic...i am interested in both of the side mirrors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.