Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, from forum to forum i saw alot of guys who spend alot of time help others who need help, so helpful i dont understand why they would bother! For example, say...i need to find the instruction to install Turbotimer, then some guys will reply "hit the research button". I mean..WOW! :noo so helpful. I dont understand why he would reply that? trying to be annoying? I mean if people didnt have hard time looking for it then why asking for help??!!? so dumb! leave it!

· Registered
5,438 Posts
Lak Of Sp3d said:
OK, from forum to forum i saw alot of guys who spend alot of time help others who need help, so helpful i dont understand why they would bother! For example, say...i need to find the instruction to install Turbotimer, then some guys will reply "hit the research button". I mean..WOW! :noo so helpful. I dont understand why he would reply that? trying to be annoying? I mean if people didnt have hard time looking for it then why asking for help??!!? so dumb! leave it!

the thing is that the same damn things appear OVER AND OVER in every forum i'm on........

it gets annoying... the button is there for a reason, and if people used it right, we wouldnt have to post the same responses week after week

· Registered
8,144 Posts
oooohhhh somebody's just BEGGING to be banned. :byye

· Registered
5,860 Posts
95db8 said:
I can tell this guy needs car advice/help, he just needs to tone it down and stop letting himself get so butthurt all the time.
That and he needs to quit lying, I'm sure this is the guy with the GSR that wants too boost who also has the LS/VTEC Turbo.

· Registered
5,517 Posts
Lak Of Sp3d said:
when did this forum become YOUR personal bitching forum? :rolleyes

· Registered
8,144 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
That and he needs to quit lying, I'm sure this is the guy with the GSR that wants too boost who also has the LS/VTEC Turbo.
He has a GS-R and wants to boost his CR/VTEC TURBO. Get it right. ;) :D :clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.