1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Well for me I've always thought I wanted a small ass, my last gf was 5' 95lbs tiny little thing. But my wife now was tiny when we met but since she had or daughter she lost everything but the ass which is nice and plump now. So I have to go with meduim to big ass.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
what do you mean by big ass?...
i like big asses, but big that the girl has a skinny waist and then a big ass so she's shape like the number 8 or maybe the number 6..which ever is fine with me

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
im with him on this one, 99% of the time i like nice tight small asses, esepecially on blonds, now brunettes can have some ass medium ass tho

i think ill hit up the ass thread to go see examples :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, for me, if i cant get my wee wee pass the big ass, then it's too big :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like this one

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I like em big, but not purple bubbles. Shes got to be thick.

Matt

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
If her face and the rest of her body is OK, then she's gotta have a big soft ass to make up 4 everything

Yet, if her face and tits are great, then she can have a small ass: kuz her face makes up for tha small ass

But, in rare instances, if she has a great face, body, tits, and ass then ur in: HEAVEN!! :p

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i see that big asses are more likable, i should make a poll if i knew how

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.