Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I seen that picture a long time ago and it is fake :ninja . Someone had as their sig a while back. :evil

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Hey that is real,I had the car for a few years then sold it for $35,000 to Paul Walker.But I think he traded it to Vin for some old ass black Dodge :lol

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
fake....but with enugh money.....possible

just move the firewall back a couple of feet an move the driver seat and steering wheel and pedals back a couple of feet. convert to rear-wheel drive. make ultra custom mounts. set-up suspension to handle weight of a 8.0 liter engine as compared to the weight of a 1.8 liter engine. creat a new computer map. blah blah blah the list is long. but possible

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Randomhero said:
fake....but with enugh money.....possible

just move the firewall back a couple of feet an move the driver seat and steering wheel and pedals back a couple of feet. convert to rear-wheel drive. make ultra custom mounts. set-up suspension to handle weight of a 8.0 liter engine as compared to the weight of a 1.8 liter engine. creat a new computer map. blah blah blah the list is long. but possible
easier solution.

get a 1982 chevy chevette frame,put teg body on it,get custome mounts,beef up suspension,get the swap and drop it in.But if I got a 82 chevette I'd leave the chevette frame on it cause vhevette > teg on the sleeper scale

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
importrcr00 said:
I would hate to see what would happen when you stepped on it. The motor would twist and probaly pop the damn strut bar right off.
:lmao :hehe :lol2 :hehs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.