Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
datsyoass said:
What are the biggest rims I can fit on my 1995 integra with out having to get air shocks? I'm not interested in speed just looking good.
17" but to look good, it must have a wide lip and the car needs to be lowered. If you don;t lower the car, or if you go any bigger, it will look like a ridiculous 4 wheeler.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
datsyoass said:
What do you guys think about 18" triple gold spokes on my 1995 factory green integra? Does anybody have any pics of anyone else doing this?
I don't think it will work. It will only look good if you lower the car, but if you lower it, the tires will rub. Any pics of the wheels?

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is not my car by the way, just whoring a friends car. This is how a car looks with 18's. Also, don't bash on the height, he can hardly make it up his driveway as it is.

What you guys think?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
mr_nemesis2003 said:
This is not my car by the way, just whoring a friends car. This is how a car looks with 18's. Also, don't bash on the height, he can hardly make it up his driveway as it is.

What you guys think?
Thumbs down. It looks silly to have wheels that big and I don't undertand why people think bigger is better on a small car. They look like they were taken off an SUV.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
18"s make the car look like a rollerskate, and a tall one at that. Not to mention it ruins most hope of having it perform well in any way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.