Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
luder099 said:
all my mods have honestly been worth it. i have no bought one thing for my car that didnt yield noticable gains :tu well maybe my chrome shift knob with the blue flashin leds :lmao :lol
don't forget about those halo fog lights that u dont use any more :D

Reactions: Wooderson

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Goth-Rice said:
Hmmm 17" wheels.

If you don't have the money to buy ultra-lightweight ones, then they slow down initial acceleration so much. Yeah, thay look exxcellent on your car, and yes I still use my 17's, but when these tires/wheels die, I'm going back to my steelies.

Other than that, fuel rail for an N/A motor.
i would have to agree, i got 17's but i want to go down a size.
C-Pillar bars, unless your racing serves no purpose for everyday use, looks good though

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
luder099 said:
hell, not only do i not use them i knocked them into the woods behind my house wit a baseball bat :tu
lol. :hehe

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
98Vtec said:
maybe there is just something wrong with the operator :confused
ive already modified the operator to its maximum potential. he's been de-riced and i put all JDM parts on him so he's good to go.

i hope its just the oil pump lol

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
My JUN chip.... it took forever to put in, but i did notice a little gain. All in all, wish i had saved my money for a Hondata....

·
Registered
133 Posts
*scratches head* Them damn projector headlights. They were sweet at first, until both of the seals went bad and now they're both constantly fogged up. grrrrrrrrrrrrr. :td :boo :boo Me tink me is gonna go with a good ol' set of OEM lights, whoot, not to mention get ridda these dumb altezzas.

·
Registered
832 Posts
haha I used to have those projectors. My driver side highbeam would blow out the fuse everytime it was used and then the seal on both loosened and they started to fog up. Next my driver side normal light didn't work and that's when I said forget it, they look ugly, give me no light at all and they are busted; that weekend I put my stock ones back on and it looked 10000x better

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I had some Euro tails on my old civic.... those were a total waste of money. man they looked good for about three months, then BAM, they started leaking and fogging up and then mildew was growing in them.....

·
Registered
910 Posts
Really dont have any mods that i would call a waste. every mod ive bought, ive shopped around and gotten damn good deals on them. even if the gain is low, its still exta power under the hood. if i had to choose 1, it would be the 17'' wheels, heavy and slowed me down

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.