Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
dont you guys know your supposed to fight with your girlfriend over the weekend so you can skip vday and then make up sex with her on wed... noob

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
cndctrdj said:
dont you guys know your supposed to fight with your girlfriend over the weekend so you can skip vday and then make up sex with her on wed... noob
haha very true.

·
Registered
114 Posts
cndctrdj said:

worked for me this year

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think the biggest waste of money for me was the krusty the clown bobble head i bought from the uni market... the guy said i would get about 5hp but i dont think i got any gains at all... what a waste of a dollar :(

buyer beware.....

Max

p.s. i think my next mod will be the "blow off speaker", and mock "intercooler" im lookin for huge gains, ill keep you posted.... :giggle

·
Registered
912 Posts
cndctrdj said:
whats the point in fighting if you get all the sex you want anyway

p.s. watch who your callin a noob ive been here way longer than you

·
Registered
964 Posts
its wasnt a noob about the forum it was a noob about the vday stuff. no offense intended.

sex is great but makup sex without spending money on a stupid holiday is better

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
well, they told me the underglow would add 400 horsepower, and when combined with stickers would drop me to a 10-second car... but no success...

jk... fortunately i have had no such dissapointments, but i would say, if anything... the exhaust for my friends car (civic) ... we got it from ebay and it sounded like shit and i think we lost power on it... dammit...oh well

·
Registered
964 Posts
can i call my civic my worst mod ever..... its technically not a preformanxe mod but it was a waste of money.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.