Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well I am downloading a program and it is .bin, what program do i use to open it? Is it similar to the .zip format?

· Registered
109 Posts
goto download.com and search for Bin to ISO
Then you have 2 options.. Get CDspace to read the ISO file so you can run it off your computer or if you have a burner.. Burn the ISO image to CD... for example: with Adaptec Cd burner.. Open up the Data Burning software.. goto File - Create Cd from CD Image.. after it's done there ya go..
I Would just convert the bin to ISO then use CDSpace to open it..

· Registered
312 Posts
You downloaded something that was a bin file. Did it come with a cue file by any chance? If it did, you can burn it with a program. You load the cue and burn it. Nero will handle this.

Most likely if it's a .bin, then it's a Mac and you need something like stuffit. If it's a bin file then load the .cue and burn it.

· Registered
686 Posts
no bin and cue files are associated with fireburner which is for the pc. the cue file is the script that writes the data file (bin) which turns your file to the game/video/program you downloaded, its a way of encoding files so that they can be copied without the restrictions that are put on the original cd so you cant directly make a copy of it. dont quote me on my explination :)

either use nero to turn the bin file into an iso image, like someone said. or get fireburner 1.06 i think and double click the cue and something should come up. 15 day trial on fireburner, so if you need the crack go to www.cracks.am just remember to pay attention to what you click.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.