Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
n e one know how i can open one? or at least explain wat they are..

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
download daimon tools, then install it and mount the .bin file and it will play just like whatever it is you are probably stealing as if you bought it.

most games and progs i download come in .bin and .cue files

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
I use Isobuster for the .bin files, it converts them to .mpg it's just easier to deal with.......

and it's Daemon Tools not Daimon ;) :giggle

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
bin is a binary image of some sort of media, it usually has another file called a cue file which tells the image reading/writing program what format the bin is stored in. Daemon tools is a great way to mount images to use the, but not everyone is a geek sporting over a terabyte of storage like me, so I usually recommend to burn it to a disc if you don't have the space. Nero, Alcohol, or any other reputable program will be able to handle the image. In nero stick in a new CD/DVD go to recorder->burn image, find your image, press the burn button and away you go.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just need to read fuel maps/basline ecu maps for my prelude, and have no idea wtf u guys are talklin bout-they are all set as .bin files.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
bin just means binary. It means it's a bunch of machine code and there's no easy way to decipher what it says without another program.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im ass out, imma give back my standalone aem then, cus i cant open none of the maps i got or seen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts