Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any form of over the counter birth control?

what did i see on tv where you wear a patch?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I dont believe there is an over the counter birth control, but the patch youre talkin about is more than likely a prescription also, just an easier way of doin it all, instead of taking a pill everyday, the patch does it for you.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how common is it that a girl gets pregnant if a condom is used, but the pill is not?

any clue?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
well, i cant tell ya statistics or anything, but i do know of one girl who got pregnant the first time she had sex..she was on the pill..and they used a condom...thats enough to scare the shit outta me. As far as condoms go, theyre great, but theres always the chance of busting.....and ive heard of people getting too inot it and just losin it...i dunno...and remember...it only takes a drop of your man juice to get her pregnant

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as i know.... the only other forms of birth control, besides pills.. are the Depo-provera shot every three months... or there is an implant that goes in the arm and lasts for 5 years, both of which are very high in prevention statistics... other then that there aren't any over the counter birth control methods besides condoms and stuff like that.... if u have any further questions check here www.webmd.com its really helpful and my cousin is a nurse and says it has accurate info.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey anyone know how likely it is for you to get pregnant if your guy pulls out and doesn't come IN you but some gets ON you? And what about pre-cum?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
even pre-cum might have enough sperm to fertilize an egg... it only takes one little squirmy guy to get the job done. also, don't forget the vulva is composed of very absorbent mucous tissue... that said, i know i've taken my chances and nothing disastrous has happened yet. knock on wood. *knock*

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
EH2 said:
is there any form of over the counter birth control?

what did i see on tv where you wear a patch?
my girl has that its great. i've cummed in her a couple of times and nothing happens and now it keeps here period on track so i know how many days left till sex goes dry for a while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts