Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone knows where my friend might be able to get his hands on these (preferably aftermarket)?

he just got his fit sport (white) and put his spoon rims on and it really looks good... we both agreed that the body colored headlight surrounds were too plain looking and would most likely look better with the black surrounds...

thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Considering that the Fit/jazz has been available for awhile now, I'm thinking he might be able to find something from a JDM parts importer. Let me see what I can find. ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
domo arigato, shiba-kun!

it's funny... i was just in jdm land visiting the family 2 months ago and never bothered to really study the car in detail, eventhough we saw a fit EVERYWHERE...

honda really has a sales hit on their hands with this one!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Actually, you can paint the headlight internal by yourself. It is quite easy and many Jazz/Fit owner in my country are painting the inside of the headlight with matching body colors. From what I see though, the inside of the Jazz/Fit headlights are a layer of outer reflector which can be painted without obstructing the inner main reflector... Dunno how to put it in words but many magazines and automotive tabloids here once put up a DIY article on how to color them. Very simple if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I probably will get those headlights when I go to Japan early next year. But I will need the names of some Japanese shops that may carry that stuff :D I wonder... who would win between a Fit and a Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train)? :lol2 The Fit probably would win initially, but lose after the 1/4 mile point ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh crap! you're back? how many years has it been?

honestly...
i'd rather spend the hour taking the headlamps off, baking, painting, then reinstalling...

$3 rather than $$$$$$$$$ for the real deal...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm a sucker for the real deal :lol2

Yeah, I signed on last week. Hopefully this forum gets a bit more traffic, it's kinda slow, but that could be the 4th of July weekend. Hey, stop by later and pick up your dvd's. No, none of that H-Rated stuff :D

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO!!! I WANT MY HENTAI VIDEOS!!!

hey... you better update your friggin' myspace page...
i couldn't even post a picture in your comments section!

going back to the topic...
you should post a pic of your fit...

if you won't, i'll do it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I found A&J Racing to have a few items of interest, namely the JDM headlight housings which have a black surround and no orange side reflector (ugh!). The headlight pair is not cheap, but cheaper than going to Japan to get them... Also looking into those LED tails, but the CF hood... probably spray it black with temporary spray paint :p

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
marokero said:
I found A&J Racing to have a few items of interest, namely the JDM headlight housings which have a black surround and no orange side reflector (ugh!). The headlight pair is not cheap, but cheaper than going to Japan to get them... Also looking into those LED tails, but the CF hood... probably spray it black with temporary spray paint :p
i thought you had certain credit card bills you had to pay off? :D

seriously, if this was your old civic, i think you would have baked then painted your stock pieces... ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh crap... the black JDM headlights will require a complete front-end conversion to JDM as well. So much for the black headlights :( Let's see if the service manual I purchased will help in cracking open my headlights, maybe they can be painted afterall, or modified. And if I screw up I can purchase a USDM black headlight to put in place...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.