Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first time posting to the forum...I did search and couldnt find anything relating to what I wanted to ask.

Heres my question,
I just bought a 95 black integra 2d LS everything is stock on it. I have been wanting to get it tinted but cant decide on which colours to chose, was hoping you guys could help me decide. I was thinking of getting a dark red borderlining black or dark purple do you guys think this would look nice? any pictures of your cars with tints would be helpful, appreciate the help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah smoke which is basically black.

:ninja

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've decided to just stick with black, probably limo black on the sides and just alittle darker then the legal limit for driver and passenger. Thanks for the input everyone.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Lankan_Integ said:
I've decided to just stick with black, probably limo black on the sides and just alittle darker then the legal limit for driver and passenger. Thanks for the input everyone.
where are you located? in socal, anything on the front windows are illegal.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Lankan_Integ said:
Thats retarded. If your going to go illegal at all go all the way. Why go just a little more than is allowed? Just so you can get a ticket? I have 5% all the way around. Every window. And on a side note, Tint tickets are about to go up big time where im from. I already got one, but it was only about $100. Now second offence tint tickets are $3000, no joke.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
G2IntegraGS-R said:
Thats retarded. If your going to go illegal at all go all the way. Why go just a little more than is allowed? Just so you can get a ticket? I have 5% all the way around. Every window. And on a side note, Tint tickets are about to go up big time where im from. I already got one, but it was only about $100. Now second offence tint tickets are $3000, no joke.
Wow, they don't play around with that stuff out there. In Alabama they really don't care much about it, but legal in like 35% on the fronts and 25% on the rears.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Mr GSR said:
Wow, they don't play around with that stuff out there. In Alabama they really don't care much about it, but legal in like 35% on the fronts and 25% on the rears.

Yeah I think thats what it is here. They say the strict fines are b/c "gangbangers" are riding around with "mac 10's" and the cops cant even see them. Or soemthing like that lol. I actually plan on taking my tint off once this new law goes into effect b/c I cant afford any $3000 ticket.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well im in ontario dont know what the fine for tints are but im sure its not $3000 here. I think we can have a legal tint of 35% in front windows, but I wanted to go just slightly darker so if cops do pull me over would have a hard time judging if they were legal or not and hopefully get away with it. I wont be getting tints till the coming saturday guys charging me 120 to remove tints and 160 for the new...so far this guy has given me the best price still looking tho.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Lankan_Integ said:
well im in ontario dont know what the fine for tints are but im sure its not $3000 here. I think we can have a legal tint of 35% in front windows, but I wanted to go just slightly darker so if cops do pull me over would have a hard time judging if they were legal or not and hopefully get away with it. I wont be getting tints till the coming saturday guys charging me 120 to remove tints and 160 for the new...so far this guy has given me the best price still looking tho.
They used some kind of light meter on mine. It gives them an exact number. Mine was like 4%.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.