Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are slowwwwwwly growing on me i have to agree it does kind of look like that one GM built but... i've gotten over that now i saw a black one today and Black being my favorite color also i feel in love. Besides being a Honda guy i need a truck next so i can haul my Del sol to track events when i get it done so i don't have to worry about getting home after a hard event.

any comments on the truck are welcome thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here's a quick pic of mine :3" lowering springs, AEM brute force intake, 2 10inch JL audio woofers, custom grill and I now have foglights, stainless steel nerf bars, and HID lights in the headlights and foglights. :number1

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
I may not have a Del Sol to tow around but I do load up the 07' Honda CBR600RR on the back of my Ridgeline once in awhile. Mine is also black and lowered 2in (Sprint springs) with 20in custom powder coated black Privat Zentralle/Konig rims & all-terrain 275/45R20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires. I also have a street setup with 22in Axis Titan rims & 265/35R22 Pirelli Scorpions.

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

l_2f9abb460884a00ec38386b2f715e82a.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
lets see how bad i messed up ......I just ordered 24"s for this thing and the guy thought I was crazy.:eek2 they come in on thursday so after I get done trimming whatever I need to well see how ridiculous it looks but I dont know anyone that has done it with a 3" drop.:ninja That truck looks pretty tough I like that stelth look you got goin on you're looking real gangster over there my accord looks like that with the custom powder coated wheels. I'll post pics when my new shoes come in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts