Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have a 97 prelude and the right blinker just started blinking at least 2 times as fast as before. The left one is still the normal speed....does anyone have any idea what could cause this, or how I can get it fixed? thanx in advance for any help
ryan

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ryanhugh said:
hey guys, I have a 97 prelude and the right blinker just started blinking at least 2 times as fast as before. The left one is still the normal speed....does anyone have any idea what could cause this, or how I can get it fixed? thanx in advance for any help
ryan
Here's an Idea... not trying to be rude.

Sit down and read your owners manual cover to cover... there's alot of useful info in there...

~Peace

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IHIPrelude94 said:
Here's an Idea... not trying to be rude.

Sit down and read your owners manual cover to cover... there's alot of useful info in there...

~Peace
I asked the question on this forum, cause I was pretty positive thats what these forums are for?

thanx to everyone for all the help....Im gonna check all these things out tonight!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
pbboy said:
You may want to check ur blinker fluid, sometimes if that’s low it could cause malfunction of the blinkometer. :D
:lol :lol :lol :lol
can i get some of that at the same place where i get my headlight fluid??
i think i might wanna upgrade to HID fluid tho, so idk.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Yeah just keep it...and make the other one do the same, that way you can have hyper-blinker. What a sweet mod that is!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ryanhugh said:
I asked the question on this forum, cause I was pretty positive thats what these forums are for?

thanx to everyone for all the help....Im gonna check all these things out tonight!
That IS what these forums are for. I just figured that you'd want to read the manual for your multiple thousand dollar investment... There is a TON of useful information in there.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be rude so don't take it that way... Keeps people from doing stupid stuff like this.....

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212987
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Plus you save yourself the smart ass replies from all of us... it's all in good fun!

You could check the blinker fluid though.

Could be a little low...

~Peace

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
VTEC_prelude99 said:
I think super fast blinking lights are cool!! How the heck do you mod it to do that anyways?
I believe you cut one of the ground wires. It still blinks, but really friggin fast.

My brother did this on his car and it funny because whenever he turns on his headlights they start blinking even faster, like hyper-super-blinker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.