Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i did a search and came up with nada. i have a 2000 civic si and my front driver's side blinker does not work. here are the facts: the parking light works (it is the same bulb for both), the rear driver's side blinker works but blinks really fast as if there was just a bad bulb up front, and the blinkers on the passenger's side work fine. i replaced the driver's side bulb with the one from the passenger's side and it didnt work. there are no blown fuses and i checked the turn signal relay in the under-dash fuse box and it is fine. i looked at the plug and the immediate wiring behind it and it all looked ok. there is no corrosion in the plug. the only thing i didnt check is the ground because i can't find it. i believe it is located at G202, according to the helm's manual. i also looked over the whole wiring diagram in the helm's manual and i can't come up with anymore possible reasons why it wont work. i hope i explained this good enough. anyways, if you guys have any ideas, let me know...thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
socket

Chang the socket the bulb goes into and it maybe a bad spot on the canceling cam in the steering wheel. I would start with changing the socket out first its less work than the canceling cam and cheaper to start out with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.