Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kno this mite b a stupid ? but im wondering if u could put a blow off valve on a stock motor without turbo... this one guy with an eclipse said he was doin it and i knew he didnt have turbo .. so i was wondering if u could do that

· Registered
1,063 Posts
maybe he did have a turbo... judging by your question, you probably didnt know anyway...

· Registered
45 Posts
Busa said:
I kno this mite b a stupid ? but im wondering if u could put a blow off valve on a stock motor without turbo... this one guy with an eclipse said he was doin it and i knew he didnt have turbo .. so i was wondering if u could do that
Instead of being a ricer and trying to act like you have something that you don't, why don't you actually work towards getting a turbo so that you can have and actually put the BOV to good use. :rolleyes:

Ricer! :mad:

· Registered
868 Posts
HAHAHA "can i make my stock d15b8 (CX) sound like it is a MEAN H22A turbo by putting a BOV on my stock intake arm??" "How about some big TURBO stickers, will they make me go faster too?" Oh man, some people....just buy a god damn turbo, that way you will be fast AND have the nice nice BOV sound. So when you are out there racing next time and some one rolls up on you, you can actually win...just a thought...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.