Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i was just wondering if it would be unheathly to install a blow off valve in my vtec prelude. my prelude is mostly stock with a cat back exaust with new headers and intercooler. tell me what you think i just love the sound of them

· Registered
34,361 Posts
if youre going to add a BOV i would lower the VTEC engagement point to around 1800rpm. that way you have more time to build up the proper pressure. but you need to get a VTEC BOV, one for a turbo wont work. the turbo ones depend on pressure, the VTEC ones work off the VTEC solenoid. so just be careful you get the right kind. if you get the wrong one you can have all kinds of issues, i knew one guy locally that did that. he ended up destroying his push rods

· Registered
754 Posts
Epic Fail

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright so it would be a good idea to make sure i get the oil bypass kit, and make sure to get the vtec bov and also set my vtec engagement point to around 1800rpm, but do you guys think i should need anything else to make her run like a charm. I just want to make her loud

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Alright so it would be a good idea to make sure i get the oil bypass kit, and make sure to get the vtec bov and also set my vtec engagement point to around 1800rpm, but do you guys think i should need anything else to make her run like a charm. I just want to make her loud
:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2 you're joking right? i have to close this thread you just exceeded epic fail by about 200 times infinity times chuck norris

· Registered
4,633 Posts
1. Check his IP and hopefully it will match an IP from some OG member.

2. Depending on 1, laugh and/or cry.

3. Decide whether or not to be nice, and save him time, money, embarrassment, etc etc.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Just takeing a wild guess here, but since your car is "mostly stock" your probably thinking your radiator is your inter cooler and the alternator is your turbo? lolz

I think that baby needs a flux compositor!!! Bag's has got one on his lude dosent he? He makes like 800whp y0!

I nearly died when I read this thread, it delivers like UPS!!

· Registered
12,453 Posts
I think you mean Flux Capacitor :hehe
oh yeah, that thing. They sell it on the same site you get that oil bypass kit from. He should prob. think about getting muffler barrings too.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Just takeing a wild guess here, but since your car is "mostly stock" your probably thinking your radiator is your inter cooler and the alternator is your turbo? lolz

I think that baby needs a flux compositor!!! Bag's has got one on his lude dosent he? He makes like 800whp y0!

I nearly died when I read this thread, it delivers like UPS!!
bwahahaahahah i'm so happy i reopened this thread hahahahahahha

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
I think you mean Flux Capacitor :hehe

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!

like this one?

· Registered
4,633 Posts

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!

like this one?
Uh..no, that's not a Flux Capacitor....just ask Chris Lloyd...

Storage for magnetic flux...easy shit.

Reactions: yellowrexsi

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Uh..no, that's not a Flux Capacitor....just ask Chris Lloyd...

Storage for magnetic flux...easy shit.
ummm it says flux capacitor on the sight noob. get some reading glasses. i go one on my car and i run 2's all day baby
fuck v8's and no i'm no drink now

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.