Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the other day I was driving around in my integra and I was on this road that was in horrible condition. I have the ground control/bilstein combo. Needless to say I was unable to aviod some huge potholes and bumbs in the road. I mean these were really bad, I could feel the cars pain when I hit them. It made the worst sound. My question is how would I know if I have blown the bilsteins or not. Is is possible to be partly blown or when they blow is it completly ruined. Should I look for something on the shocks or even listen for a certain noise. Something in the suspension seems to be making a weird noise but I am not sure if it has been doing it all along, it really is very small. I installed it all myself and have taken it apart a few times since. Any help would be great. Sorry for such a long post.

thanks

· Registered
949 Posts
hmm hey.. i got bilsteins.. and i too have run over some of da nastiest potholes la has to offer (unfortunately) well anyways.. even so i think my bilsteins are ok.. are you experiencing more bounciness than usual? if not then you are ok.. err your shocks are ok.. bilsteins hold up very well in extreme conditions... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.