Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this one for about 5 days total. It's for a contest on the site that i moderate. I know that parts of it are blurry and look a little wierd but thats how im going to leave it this time.

Original:

Mod List:
- 80% Airbrushed Body Kit (i airbrushed over a SMALL picture of the actual kit i had and made a few changes)
- Front and Side Splitters (aero lip)
- Sectioned the car (took out a thin section around the entire car to lower the appearance without squishing the car)
- Choped Top (just a little bit)
- Reshaped Headlights and recolored
- 19" Rims up front and 20" in the rear
- Paint Change
- Droped
- Tint
- Carbon Fiber Hood (not my best)
- Custom upper front grill
- Reshaped Hood Line (above the front upper grill)
- Mesh in the inlets
thats all i can think of right now

KnightRyder M5:

Comments are welcome as always :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
dude that's friggin awesome :btu i like the grille, it's a lot better than the original one. looks lil messed up on the right side though, but i'm not sure if it should or shouldn't be like that. either way great job dude. oh yea, and a minor fix needed with the bg by the right tire.

edit: lookin at the front i was about to use that kit on the s2000 :lol but doesn't fit... u got it off that g35 huh? that thing's pimp

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
pimp shit knight, saw it on psc.com

the middle air dam is off, needs to be extended, other than that and the blur u already addressed, its some hot ish!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. yea, the blurriness was getting on my nerves but i did what i could. Im not a pro at airbrushing yet soooo yea, thats about all i could do about the bluriness... it's a hole lot better than before i airbrushed the kit because the pic of the G35 i used was pretty damn small so when it was blown up... it got VERY pixelated.

samb0ritechere, yea it's from the Greddy G35. I changed the side inlets... i made the wider because it made the car look more aggressive.

time to get back to work on the Accord toon im working on :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
the vent on the fender even on the real one looks kinda fake thats weird, but that is nice good work. is the vent in the side skirt all airbrushed?

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
:wow nice work man I'm aamzed...i can't work the airbrush very well so I rely on smudging and bluring to make stuff blend. you should teach me haha :clap
but really looking at some of the work I see on this site I'm worried my photoshop entry would even compare... :cry

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HBracer, most of the vent on the skirt is brushed, probably all of it... i cant remember.

elegant runaway, yea i should have taken him out but it seems like more work than i wanted to put into that guy.

gosei, dont worry about it, we all were new to photoshop at one time... yes, i still have my first one and let me tell you, it looks pretty weak... honestly. ive been chopping for about 2 years now so ive had time to build skills. just give it some time and im sure you're gonna see improvments.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Also, most people think there is a trick to everything

i probably use the most primative methods ever, shit i just started using "feathering" (gives a blend/soft fade look) when i brush and blur certain lassoed areas about a month ago.

i used to manually make fading effects.

the simplest way will probably work :)

·
Banned
1,898 Posts
Looks good but i've seen better from you. I expected more.. I dunno. Not that it's bad, it's better than anything i could do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts