Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got these for the lexus, but i'm not sure i'm going to like them. will fit on some hondas, wanting to sell them for $400 + shipping, or $400 flat if local, no tires

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks joel, and they fit alot of hondas ;)

Odyssey 95-02
CRV 95-02
Accord V-6 98-Up
Accord 03-Up
Prelude 97-Up
S2000 99-Up

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some badass looking wheels...is the rim around the lip really bronze or is that jus tha flash??
it's just the lighting/flash/environment. it's a polished lip on silver wheel.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i hear ya. hard times for alot of people. my freaking chipped p75 ecu only sold for $12.50 on ebay :cry

$300 + shipping (~$65-70 lower 48 states) i have one more thing to buy for my new car, and the wife won't let me get it until i sell these things... they're just taking up all my trunk space!

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
The wife's Accord tires were already past bald, they are getting replaced today for a measly $475...ack!!! Choking on that already, can't add new wheels to it. That is for Kumho all-season, Discount Tire quoted like $860 for the stock replacement Michelins!!! I only make a little less than I used to, but somehow I can't afford anything anymore!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wife's Accord tires were already past bald, they are getting replaced today for a measly $475...ack!!! Choking on that already, can't add new wheels to it. That is for Kumho all-season, Discount Tire quoted like $860 for the stock replacement Michelins!!! I only make a little less than I used to, but somehow I can't afford anything anymore!
those stock michelins suck too. not sure why honda chose them... i hate those damn tires. i'm going to have to get a new set of treads on the IS300 before the end of the year... dreading that. the oem potenza's are going to be about $900 installed. thinking i'm going to have to go a bit cheaper than that :lol2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts