Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a body kit for my 94 civic. Does anyone know which is the best kit for this coupe and how much would it cost for a complete kit. How about what material to get? and where to buy it?

· Registered
182 Posts
Best kit?Like in style?That's opinion.If quality I think Wings West has the best because their kits are made of urethane and other companies usually use fiberglass.I don't really care for the styles that Wings West has for the 92-95 Civic though.If anything find a site that has the buddyclub style.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
I think they've both got good points. I've heard that Wings West are the best American made kits for both quality and fit, but I'm not real big on the styles either. I think they do make a Buddy Club style called the Tuner, but I'm not sure if it's for coupes or just hatchbacks. Also, I think it just might be lips, and not bumper replacements. I'd try to get a buddy club, black widow, maybe an Import Showoff front end, Sinsei front end. If you're interested in any of these kits, I can try to find some pics for you. Where are you from?

· Registered
72 Posts
the saddest thing about kits is the sickest styles are rarely available in anything but fiberglass, and living in where i live (the bronx,:eek2: POTHOLE CITY) its a waste of money... urethane is the only option around here:eek2:

· Registered
1,336 Posts
mmmm..... full kit for 5th gen? ,

i say bomex, :) personally i think a 5th gen looks good with just a front lip :) mugen , spoon, and ww makes pretty nice looking lip :) i my self is geting a benen cf lip for my civic :)

· Registered
2,328 Posts
OhSoFast said:
Man - stay away from the fiberglass kits - it will look tight the first couple of months. But after about 6 to 8 months you will be dissapointed - even more so if its a daily driver. I say cwest.
why do you say this? please explain the difference because i think my kit is fiberglass. :eek:

· Registered
25 Posts
yeah bodykits are all about opinion and personal taste.

as far as i'm concerned i went and purchased the CWest kit for my hatch.

there should be a sticky thread in the bodykit section of this site for places to buy them.

~little mikey

· Registered
133 Posts
lol i know this is a very stupid question but...is the front air dam the whole bumper? i want to get the rs kit from wings west and it only says front dam not bumper??

· Registered
1,393 Posts
also if ur looking for urethane...Xenon makes kits too...they are add on pieces to the front and rear bumper...but the side skirts replace your stockers. the fitment and quality are very good.
when i had my kit painted..the guy said that usually he gets kits that need mad preppin to paint, but he said the Xenon kit were made very well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.