Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Very subjective. Depends on if you like an aggressive look or a bit more subtle. I like my kit from Austria, but I also like Kaminari. Go to www.*************** and pick body kits for a wide selection. Some people mix and match kits to come up with there own type of style too. What may look good, may not yield a good quality. I like the style 43 kit that Erebuni puts out that is a mugen copy, but the fiberglass is so thin and there is always issues with there kits fitting properly.

· Registered
38 Posts
Richard. "Oh well".

Look, I didn't see what all the drama was about, until last night when I tried to link w w w . t e a m d e l s o l .c o m. to help answer a question. TeamSol is a great place to go to get a lot of helpful information for our sol family. When people want to know what body kits are available for the sol, then you would tell them to go to Team Sol to see the wide variety. If someone wants to make clear corners, then you would refer them to the "How To" section so that they can do it. To help find other solers in our family then you would link TeamSol so that they can look under the members section to find them and there info, email, etc.

I thought that a message board was designed for others to come together to talk, learn, grow, mature, make friends and celebrate the love for a Honda and Acura.

All I wanted to do is help someone else by providing a link to a place that would show them what options there are. Isn't that what this place is suppose to be about? Helping others, growing, maturing, support the industry.

I enjoy being a car enthusiast and I like to help out others if possible in anyway that I can. It is very clear and obvious that the owner of this site is more out for control and ego trips, then helping a community of car enthusiasts.

It may seem small and petty to you, but it is a big deal to those that really support and honor TeamSol and what it stands for. I hope you can understand what a big deal this is.

I might be leaving this site too. It's moral struggle between a message board versus a family that I feel that I should honor. I am very torn.

Buggzy: I believe Wings West is the only company that makes urethane parts for the sol. Everyone else is fiberglass.

· Registered
68 Posts
I think the wings west urethane kit is available now. I got Kaminari front and WW sides and rear. I love kaminari, highly recomend it.

· Registered
58 Posts
shinigami said:
does mugen make a body-kit for a 95' delsol? if they do, can someone post a pic. thanks!
vis racing and erebuni both make mugen replica's. the techno-R by vis or the erebuni style #55 are the mugen knockoffs, as well as the erebuni style #43 which is a mugen replica lip kit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.