Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts

You'll never go wrong with the buddy club kit.

If you want the authenic one you could go to www.carismaautotec.com I was quoted $700 for my car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
the first is from pakfeifer. they are located in austria i believe. i dont know if any one in the states makes a replica of it so you probably have to get it imported. but the quality is great from what blair has told me.

the second has alot of knock offs. from carisma, vis racing, asylum, gtp and what not. the ones from carisma would probably have the best quality. i have this kit but from vis racing. the fitment was alright. minor changes to the kit, but it was expected.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Peter's right Carisma would probably be your best bet. I got mine from VIS racing as well and the fit was good (not great) but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the fiberglass, it's pretty thick and has held up rather well. Just search around and do your research, check on people and places feedback and you should be alright. Just keep in mind with most things (especially body kits) your gonna get what you pay for. If you see a complete kit advertised for 250$ chances are it isn't gonna fit right and the fiberglass is gonna break easy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My favorite is stock SS and RB with an Erebuni Style 55 FB

·
Registered
62 Posts
henshinauto.com has that kit. their kit does not have the 2 square holes either. IMO looks better that way. not sure of the quality though.
vis racing has one like that also.

·
Registered
387 Posts

Isn't that the skyline front? The Skyline kit looks good on just about any car.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Let your buddy know that I said he did a good job.:cool:

And never let him get a wing it looks fine the way it is.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
there used to be a wing on the back.. the car was all black with 99 civic projector headlights molded into an agressor bumper... the car was black with green flames... about a month after he got all that done... he hit a deer and then did this...

you can check out more pics of it and what its got at www.cnyconcepts.com

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
to me i think it would look cleaner if u kept the stock bumper and just put on front lips and sides and back...it'll save u money also..but i'm not sure if any companies make lips for del sols

·
Registered
806 Posts
im not sure on which kit i like.....i either wanna get a buddy club and have some phat chrome rims or get the aggressor/invader and have racing rims, i think on a black car the buddy club would look better, with some phat chrome rims.....im not sure of a color scheme either, either black/red or black/blue

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any of u guys know where i can find a wing that kinda goes off the back i think someone said a Terminator wing or something? thanx
The black widow wing slides right off the back. It looks just like the 1st gen eclipse wing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts