Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone... just as the title says, someone rear-ended me and their insurance is paying for the damages. i would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out with some questions: 1.) i need a new rear bumper and minor body work (bending parts of the rear frame back in place), so how much am i looking at? 2.) can you guys recommend me a good body shop in/around san jose, ca. 95131? i was hoping the shop could hook me up by painting my front and rear lip kit and sideskirts while painting my rear bumper. THANKS to everyone for their help.

P.S. i'd post this in the regional forum but not many people are in there... so to the mods, please don't move this thread.

·
Registered
249 Posts
When I rear ended someone couple years ago, I asked some friends on hookups on body shops. Look for places that do lots of body work on hondas, they usually hook you up. So anyways I go to this body shop that was recommended and the guy there said that he can do it less the deductible and in the process I got a carbon fiber hood and a painted black widow front bumper. Oh and he painted my stock side skirts for free so it matches the car. Now I'm cool with this body shop, they even remember my name everytime I go there. But this is in socal, I don't know anybody in Norcal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts