Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know would a civic look good with an after market body kits or a mugen lips and bumpers it is so hard to decide on where i would like to go please leave me feedback.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking of doing that just make the out side look clean and nice and for power make it go fast as fuck :D :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
For the CRX, the mugen or wings west rs kit are atleast is simple and clean. I know everyone has that kit though and it gets played out. For the CRX though I'd get a JDM front end conversion, looks very clean.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you want to put a kit on id do the mugen or Type R
lips cuz then it would really have the japanese look plus it would look agessive. If you go the way with a huge ass body kit thats more money in the kit, paint, and your gonna be called rice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mrmetallica said:
If you want to put a kit on id do the mugen or Type R
lips cuz then it would really have the japanese look plus it would look agessive. If you go the way with a huge ass body kit thats more money in the kit, paint, and your gonna be called rice.

thanks for the input guys yea that is what i might just do but i still got to repaint the whole god damn car because it is fading and it has stratches on it oh yea and i just got it last night on 1/15/05 some old guy hit me lucky it was just a dent in the passenger side door because i had just put brand new JDM halo headlights in it over a month ago but thanks for the in put oh and MrMetallica that advice is good i give you some reps i am going to do that now

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have a 96 dx coupe........just got the type-R front and rear lips on ebay for $100+ shipping.......keep it clean.......or buy a good quality bodykit from wingswest... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts