Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a d15 block and head from a junkyard, however they did not have but one mounting bolt for it. These bolts are pretty much impossible to find in any hardware store. I was wondering if anyone would know where I could get these, or, if anyone had a set they could spare.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
thefiaman92 said:
I just purchased a d15 block and head from a junkyard, however they did not have but one mounting bolt for it. These bolts are pretty much impossible to find in any hardware store. I was wondering if anyone would know where I could get these, or, if anyone had a set they could spare.

Thanks,
try dealer.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm trying to stay away from that... the price is going to be outrageous. I know i got pins for my bumper from there and needed 14 and got charged about $60 for them. I can't imagine what they will actually charge for metal bolts with fine thread.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
head studss or valve cover bolts?

head bolts aren't cheap to begin with. but you can get a set or ARP head studs for about the same price as oem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.