Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
civperc said:
:tu: :tu: :tu:

you're a cool dude Zoolander, with a cool car. I'm glad to see you kept the Civic and boosted it instead of buying a new car.
And I couldn't have done it without you and the turbod16 people! You've been really helpful in answering questions that I've had about turboing my car. And now I love the Civic! All I need now is a boost controller :p

Civperc is the schiznit!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
infinatenexus said:
Dont get the body kit,, it will just attract attention, and get your car stolen
Yep, keep it the way it is. Much, much better. Unless you wanna show off that you got yourself a turbo. I wouldnt....Too much cars getting jacked left and right these days.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Very nice! Just need new ignition wires, a ground kit, & a nice strut bar to liven up your engine bay. :tu2:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
indeed..dont get a body kit..just add on the front lip...looks nice...you know?....btw, nice civ....

·
Registered
254 Posts
infinatenexus said:
Dont get the body kit,, it will just attract attention, and get your car stolen
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i got a kit on mine and as nice as it looks and as much time i put into it....i'm sorry i did it, my car has been broken into twice now, all body kits do are attract attention

·
Registered
209 Posts
do you know your 1/4 mile times with that turbo.. looks like your car is auto?? saw the gear lights on the dash :)

i've got a auto 2000 Civic DX

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dracos2001 said:
do you know your 1/4 mile times with that turbo.. looks like your car is auto?? saw the gear lights on the dash :)

i've got a auto 2000 Civic DX
Sorry, I've never taken my car to the track. And yes, it is an auto. If you're planning to turbo your auto, PM me and maybe I can help you out. :D

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
i've seen your car before... on td16 probably

·
Registered
928 Posts
Those rims are clean! And I like the clean OEM sleeper look, no body kit please. jk!

just my .02

·
Registered
94 Posts
It looks good. I like the simple(close to stock) look.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts