Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a 98 GSR w/ the greddy kit and he was wondering if it was possible to boost the greddy kit. I was told, the wastegate was internal or something, which makes it harder to boost. Im sure this has been covered before, i tried searching, send me some links or help if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Fatal_Image said:
My friend has a 98 GSR w/ the greddy kit and he was wondering if it was possible to boost the greddy kit. I was told, the wastegate was internal or something, which makes it harder to boost. Im sure this has been covered before, i tried searching, send me some links or help if you can. Thanks
:confused are you talking about steeling, aka boostin, the greddy kit. im really confused an im not even drunk. :fear :giggle

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, i mean boosting more psi. right now its a stock psi, 7-8psi, we're wanting to boost around 10psi. i know w/ a boost controller you can, its just what i heard is not making get the boost controller yet.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
or just superglue the wastegate shut. :hehe :ninja

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
yea, all you need is a boost controller.

no really, you gotta glue the wastegate shut :w00t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.