Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. The story takes place long after the first game. Plus although it's the same planet you travel to different sections of it.

Obviously there's some things like the inventory system, skill tree management, etc. that if you've played the first game would make things a little easier in the beginning of Blands2. But figuring out the story and such is not a problem if this is your first game of the 2.

It's the game Rage wished it could have been LOLS.:p

BTW: Presently a level 31 Assassin.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danman just got the game for the PS3. We should be roaming Pandora very soon. If anybody wants to join our Bandit Engaging Awesome Smashing Team (BEAST) let me know and I'll try to get something co-ordinated.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two_One_Six still hasn't picked up the game and I need help keeping a certain Gunzerker alive (*cough* Danman *cough* :hehe:p)

Anybody that has the game on the PS3 is welcome to join up with us. Right now we're doing a playthrough from the beginning and have saved after freeing the Firehawk. I think our characters are level 12.

Otherwise if you want to play the DLC or other parts of the game I have characters in the 30's (gunzerker), 40's (commando), and Zero at 50.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sn is phillysr20det
I think I tried adding you awhile back, but there was some problem with your user name. It's OK now?

Dan and I usually play in the early morning, once every week or two. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
it should be fine. i've never had any problems with it. it's the same name as my XBL account

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
well, they just patched the game, and ruined it for me.

i was farming this one baddie to get "The Bee" shield. did it last night. and with a certian shotgun in the game, you could kill the raid boss solo fairly quickly without issue.

now they nerfed the bee shield, change the way it's amp damage abilty works, and also gave all the raid bosses more health now.

grrrr

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dan and I should be playing again tomorrow morning. Probably around 6am PST :sleep.

If you're on the PS3, have a mic, and have a character in the low 20's... join up for some fun!

Or if you have a character at 50, let me know if you want to do any raiding and maybe we can set up a day to take on one of the bosses. My 50's are the commando and Zero. Gunzerker is at 42 or 43 so it'll be awhile for me to max that dude out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts