Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright I am finally going to start to put my turbo on. I have a gsr motor. I will be installing a skunk2 intake manifold. should I bore the gsr throttle bodie to 64mm (skunk2 bore size) or leave it alone? :confused

I read somewhere that for forced induction you don't need to change the TB because the air is being forced in no matter what.

what is the gsr TB bore size stock?

Also I already have installed a lokar throttle cable. can I use this with the new manifold? any pieces parts I would need?

And last but not least my turbo kit came with drag IC piping for a gsr. Is this going to cause any major problems with fitment to the new manifold? I know I should have ordered type-r IC piping but it is too late now. And I have had the kit for over 5 months now so I doubt the company will exchange them for me. :bh

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
your fine with stock.
I ran my stock ITR one on my JG manifold. But the stock ITR is 3inches. So i guess that makes a diff. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.