Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just bought a 1993 honda accord for 100$ of a buddie at mah co-op placement and it has no rust i checked the whole car under and all over but it also has no motor ....he says all the cabels and wires and everytin else is there so i belive him...but how much am i look at here if i want to swap ina f22 motor?? iam frum canada so if any prices are listed plz in canadian $$ .....the car is in good shape and iam goin to have it towed to mah house where it will sit the garage till i save enough money for the motor...the accord is automatic and i want a manual transmition so what will i have to do to put a manual transmition in there ...wut will i have to change and how much will i have to spend....thank yuo for all your help

Dario

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
You already have a F22 motor in your car. Do you mean H22A? If so, it would cost about $2400 us dollars (don't know how much that is in canadian).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont have a motor in the accord i want to know what is the cheapest and best in hp wise to put in there iam thinking the f22b or the f22b1 not sure thats why iam asking for help which would be the cheapest and what will i need to change to put a maunal transmition cuz the accord is automatic

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thank you the most important question i have is that mah accord is automatic and i want to convert it into manual can it be done ...by that i mean iam a high school student...and me and mah buddies are up for the task but is it too much work for us plus i have soem help frum mah bigger brother and mah dad

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
then you need the shift linkage from that F22B1 too. Its not that hard to do it, it just takes some time.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i have a f22a6 motor and 5 speed trans from 93 accord se for sale let me know if interested selling cheap and its a complete motor.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i sent a private mesg ill most likely take the motor thanks everyone for thir opinions and the suggestions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts