Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, i just decided to buy a comptech header (used for 1 month, brand new condition - $250), i'm not supposed to be buying anymore car parts for a while, but couldn't pass up this deal

had my heard set on a stainless steel 4-1 dc header, i love the way they look, but comptech is pretty high end, and shows very good gains, but i think it looks kinda ugly:)

anyways, should be coming by next week! will let you all know how the install etc. goes!

mykem=EXCITED!:D

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Shit, anymore for 250. I want the DC 4-1 SS also, but I would have definatley jumped on that too. Hit me up and tell me how it feels after the install.

Peace:D and congrats.

· Registered
174 Posts
Nice, I really wanted the comptech header too, but dropping over $400 wasn't appealing. I just put in a DC 4-1 SS, and i'm very satisfied. Install was flawless, and took just over 1 hour. Fits real well...nice noticible gains.

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the extra welds because it is stepped looked ugly to me at first, but now that its in the mail for me, i think they are looking better and better...:)

i didn't get the stud kit, if i decide to keep the header, i am going to just re-use the stock ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.