Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
awesome :tu can't wait for install details!!!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i will probably do a "how to" on it. But will definitely will tell you guys by the 30th how they autox. Yeah i know that is awhile, but that is when the first one is. I have been waiting so very long for them, and i just got the money for fixing my sisters civic. So joy should commence in about a week or so. Also i heard from ultra that cryogen has them. How do you like them.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
good choice, I've been running those for a couple years now and still love 'em to death

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got those for my gfs 2001 accord there nice for the street but in my opinion to soft for autoxing...but in general worth the 450 i spent on them great coilovers....

·
Registered
772 Posts
looks awesome haha, for 450 thats a really good deal

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah that is why i went ahead on got them. Heard they were getting discontinued. Also, i think they will be better than my struts and springs for autox

·
Registered
24 Posts
MKlein3004 said:
yeah that is why i went ahead on got them. Heard they were getting discontinued. Also, i think they will be better than my struts and springs for autox
yeah but the spring rates are soft dude its 6.0 front and 4.0 rear...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i thought it was 8 or 9 in the front and 4 in the back

·
Registered
24 Posts
MKlein3004 said:
i thought it was 8 or 9 in the front and 4 in the back
thats like a tein spring rate. if it was 8 or 9 in front and 4 in back it wouldnt do so well cuz the front would be so stiff and the back would be so soft...causing the rear to bounce along....

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, well i will just have to see what they are like. I just want a confortable ride and if need be, a decent preforing suspension.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i had some neuspeed sport springs and tokico blues on my 02 accord and it rode like a dream hehe

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well an update on my purchase, the guy said he was getting them off the top shelf and they dropped them. It was the only set they had and they are discontinued. So he is offering my either a set of tiem or tanabe. Now i do not know if it is for the same cost or not that is what i am waiting to find out. But man this really sucks.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
which tanabes? and which teins? tanabe makes a pretty good set :tu

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i am waiting to find out which sets he has. But i am pretty sure they are the tien basic and the tanabe ones that are liek basics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts