Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im bout to the 2003 black rsx-s at the end of this month with titanium look interior, rear under spoiler, front under spoiler, and side body spoiler...all this comes out to be 25,388.20 (on acura.com site) is there any chance i could get a better deal on this? and O u think i could get rear and side kit but not the front? cuz imma order the Greddy front lip instead.

thx for readin:)

·
Registered
933 Posts
1) You can get only the sides and the rear, but they might charge you a little extra... not too sure.

2) Haggle, haggle, haggle. You shouldn't be paying 25 for an S with only a body kit and interior trim. I'd say 23.5 - 24.5.

3) GReddy lip ownz.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i think GoodKnight is right, i wouldnt pay more than 24k for all that...23.5 is more reasonable...they wont charge you more if you buy only the sides and the rear coz they do sell them separately also...but i guess that depends on the dealer...and the greddy lip is da shit...now if only spoon would come out with a lip for the rsx-s...my 2 cents...payce...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Spartan*pridE said:
hey thx alot guys...but these fuckers (dealership) here wont drop any here...guess ill have go to brookfield...
I would just tell them that your not going to buy from them if they dont drop it, and that you have been told by *50* people on the net that they are charging too much, and that the people on the net (sho) gave you a list of other dealerships which have the car you want.

If lieing doesn't work, then just give up and go somewhere else :p ....

thats IMO of course.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Spartan*pridE said:
hey, im bout to the 2003 black rsx-s at the end of this month with titanium look interior, rear under spoiler, front under spoiler, and side body spoiler...all this comes out to be 25,388.20 (on acura.com site) is there any chance i could get a better deal on this? and O u think i could get rear and side kit but not the front? cuz imma order the Greddy front lip instead.

thx for readin:)
yeah you are getting ripped...you should get it fully loaded for 25k...rsx's aren't worth what most people are paying...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.