Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOV / turbo timer / boost gauge / resistor box

Howdy, I have several things up for sale, so here goes

Barely used GReddy Type-S BOV. Used for a week on a DSM, owner decided to switch to another BOV for 25+ psi. Only flaw is a couple of scratches in one spot on the side.
150 +shipping.

Brand new GReddy turbo timer. Silver in color, all wires and cords included.
70 +shipping.

Used Autometer boost gauge. Includes vac. line and all wires needed to utilize gauge face backlight.
35 +shipping.

CRX/Civic resistor box, perfect for Hondas using DSM 450s or other larger-than-stock injectors.
25 +shipping.

I also have a Civic CX exhaust manifold for sale, perfect for a homemade turbo project.
45 +shipping

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
how much psi can the bov handle? i'm going turboooo w/ the mr-deezzy

and what's up w/ the boost guage? someone get that already? i want that one for sure....the turbo timers go for a little over $70 from the stores, so i don't want to have to pay for shipping j00 know? i'll take it off your hands for $75 though including shipping :tu:

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
howdy ultra, that's cool you're gonna turbo the ride :)

the BOV will handle quite a bit of boost, we're talking likeup to 20psi. after that, it becomes a little less efficient and a GReddy Type-R would be better. But for you, this BOV would be perfect.

as for the boost gauge and turbo timer, I have sosomeone uying them together already, but if tthey flake, it's yours for sure :)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
[chant]
*flake flake flake flake*
[/chant]

·
Registered
104 Posts
do you have origional box and instructions?
email me at [email protected]
swing me a price for the boost gauge timer and the type S

also if you interested i have a 98 jdm spec r ecu acura and a type r bov that get ne use still in box new!!!!!
let me know if you want to trade for anything? or if no trade send me a price? do you have origional box and instructions?

thanks
pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.