Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
rawkus2g said:
Hello, all, im a complete newbie when it comes to accord performance, i have a 95 Accord Sedan LX and its in pretty decent shape, 99 percent stock cept for 18 inch rims and soon to come Eibach Pro springs and KYB AGX, i wanna know is there a way to convert the rear drum to a disc brake, also, what do u guys and gals recommend for a newbie wanting to add some performance but completely reliable still, thanks a lot
Dan
to answer your quesiton...There are kits that will convert the rears to discs. the easiest option would be to go w/ the AEM big brake kit w/ rear disc convertion kit. the BEST way to go is to get brembo 16" cross drilled and slotted rotors w/ 6 piston callipers hahaha but that'll cost you about 3grand all the way around the car.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
oh yeah, i forgot that it only was made for civics...damnit. well then in that case, going thru the trouble of changing it as well as costs and a *slight* possibility that it won't be a reliable system if you do a straight crossover might not be worth the effort. but if u do go thru w/ it, then good luck :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.