Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
from what i've heard you don't have to change out your rear brake master cylinder, but it would improve brake feel/performance even more if you did. it isn't that much more money wise for the parts, so i'd go ahead and get it

·
Registered
237 Posts
i have calipers out of my 97 accord for sale....they are for the rear...they have been used for like 5 min.....i thought that i needed new calipers but it wasnt the problem as it turns out....i bought them from honda....i wanna sell them for 200 shipped.....or if u give me a reasonable offer.....these are better than wat u would find in a junkyard....lemme [email protected]

·
Registered
187 Posts
what about brake lines?
i dont know jack about brakes,
( i am still learning)
for the drum--> disc conversion,
wouldnt we need 2 fit brake lines or something?
how would one fit or route them?
can some 1 fil me in please?

·
Registered
228 Posts
The brake lines all fit the same doesnt matter if you have drums or rotors. as for the rest of the swap everything fits the same. the only difference is the rotor, caliper, and e-brake cable. Trailing arm, upper and lower control arms are the same. While your at it you might as well spend the extra $100 on Goodridge braided stainless steel lines.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.