Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup ya'll. my brake light comes on when im at high rpm's. i dont kno wut the problem is (or else i wouldnt be concerned). but it works fine when i put my e-brake on but also comes on during high rpm's. i mean the engine still runs strong and everything seems to be fine. im not an electrical whiz so i kno i didnt do re-wire anything and i kno the shop didnt do it cuz i havent went to the shop for anything recently. i dont kno when this started happening but i do kno that its bothering me alot. if anybody has this problem or could help in anyway i'd appreciate it alot, thanks

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not on all the time. its jus on at high rpm's and then it shuts off. like during 1k-3.5k its not on but then it's lit up from 4k-on, kinda like a vtec light indicator but i dont have vtec. but i'll check my fluid reservoir. thanks

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
you're vtec hits so hard the brake light fluid hits the sensor and in turn activates the brake lights.

you could drain some of the fluid and see if that helps, because it wouldnt be high enough to activate the sensor to turn the lights on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.