Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its that time. i am wanting to change my brakes for the first time on my civic. i looked them up at Autozone .com and it asked me what size the brakes were. i have no idea becuz this is my first honda. they gave me these sizes: 7.87 * 1.38 & 7.09*1.18. have any of you guys changed your brakes and know the size. i have a 95 civic coupe w/out antilock brakes. its an EX also if this helps.

· Registered
225 Posts
What exactly are you looking to change on your brakes? Pads and Rotors are one option, or you could get an AEM big brake kit, (i am assuming you dont want to spent the money required to get a full setup like Wilwoods).

· Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im wanting to change the brake pads and they asked me what size they are. if nobody can help me, they told me to just take one off and take it to them to find the rite size. i dont understand either. :confused:

· Registered
727 Posts
just go to the store, they have it all in the computers. just tell them what year, trim, and abs or no. They'll find it no prob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.