Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thompsonrx7 Brandons part shop, [email protected] is a thief

Do NOT buy from the above seller. Never actually got his name, but I sent money through paypal and he took it, never sent the part and emptied the account so paypal could not retreive anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please send me a quick email with how much Brandon has taken from you and with the description of the item that was promised. I will ensure that your charges are filed for you. Please include your contact info. Thanks!
James
[email protected]

I have a local cop / investigator taking it all and pressing charges. If we can scrape up 2K (I lost 625) he gets to go to jail!!!

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
We werent giving you crap because you were trying to make it a safer place to do business, we gave you crap because you dug up every one of his threads from the past 35 years to bump them all back to the top and tell everyone hes a scammer. That is the exact reason why we have a Trader Feedback Forum, to prevent dumb noobs from bumping dead and buried threads.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sirfallsalot243 said:
We werent giving you crap because you were trying to make it a safer place to do business, we gave you crap because you dug up every one of his threads from the past 35 years to bump them all back to the top and tell everyone hes a scammer. That is the exact reason why we have a Trader Feedback Forum, to prevent dumb noobs from bumping dead and buried threads.

Here we go with this again. As stated, I have been here longer than you and if you have a problem you can approach me in person. I am not "ethugging", I live in the same town so its pretty easy to meet up.

PS- I don't consider posts that are 3-4 weeks old close to 35 years, but hey, we all have our own opinions.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
1. As I already stated, a noob isnt just necessarily someone who hasnt been here long. Its just another word for "moron."
2. 3-4 weeks my ass. They were at LEAST 6 months old.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sirfallsalot243 said:
1. As I already stated, a noob isnt just necessarily someone who hasnt been here long. Its just another word for "moron."
2. 3-4 weeks my ass. They were at LEAST 6 months old.

Well by YOUR definition of noob being a moron you are the biggest NOOB on here.

At LEAST 6 months old MAY hold water if the guy didn't join the site in FEB. 07.

To make it a little easier for this noob (moron) to understand, it is impossible for ANYTHING that he posted to be older than 3 months old at this point. And they would have been 2 months old when I bumped them back up.

Anything else to say???????????????????

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought for sure sirsmartass would have something to say in reply, but I guess you can't fight facts now can you.

Back to the original point of the thread, [email protected] is a thief. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM if he is even around anymore.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I didnt have anything to say back because I didnt see this thread. My aplogies if arguing with you isnt my top priority. Im sorry you got ripped off, just try not to bump up old threads. Many times people dont read the whole thread, and its possible they could just email him without reading your warning, looking to buy from him. Im gonna be the bigger person and drop it. Good luck getting your money back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If someone is registered thru Paypal, there are ways to file a dispute with Paypal to recover money paid when an item has never been received.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts