Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guy lets hear em. I want to hear the times that you have been driving some other ppls cars and break it, smash it, w/e to it. It is a funny this to look back on it when you said to yourself "oh no" lol. anyway lets hear em.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
i was following my buddy one night and we stopped at at ATM, i walked up to his car, told him his brake light was out. He held his foot on the brakes and told me to tap the lens with my fist till it came back on and that he does this all the time.......the next morning i had to buy a new 99 ITR driver side tail light......tap doesnt mean punch.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hahaha

drove my buddies 1998 t/a ws6 one night while he was in the desert, i was takin a couple movies back and got rear ended by a 2002 BM trouble U M3 his insurance paid for the damage. M3 had over five grand in damage all said and done took buddies car to photo finish one of the most reputable body shops in tucson and car was fixed completely for 1100 dollars. Stupid expensive Bimmers. Drivin the same car optima red top battery in it blows up shit you not which in turn causes alternator and solenoid failure lets just say its a good thing I make decent money and know how to save although I could have used the money for something on one of my four cars, yeah I have four and they are all hondas. I told him that he should have bought a Honda because then it wouldnt have happened he just laughed.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
when I was a stupid 15 yr old living in the boonies my friends and i got all high and while I was reversing an old 80s Toyota RV out of a driveway.....my high friend guided me right into a tree...I crunched the ladder on the back...not too bad..but i felt stupid.

·
Registered
186 Posts
My friend was driving my 95 Del sol when i had it and the wheel fell off... no real damage besides a rotor dust shield and a rotor.. walmart paid for it, it had just had a rotate and balance and some douchbag didnt tighten the lugs.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Learning stick for the first time on my buddy's Civic CX with brand new Chameleon paint. In a small parking lot, doing small circles. Started to press the gas down further each time after I did fast shifts...until,

The gas pedal got stuck at WOT. I managed to stall it a few inches from a brick wall....

...Then the shift knob fell off as I put it into gear.

·
Registered
406 Posts
one of the very first times i started learning how to drive was
in an 80's caprice. well anyways me and my uncle were out
driving and he asked me if i wanted to learn (this was when i was
like 12 or 13) so i said sure. well i get in the drivers seat and start
driving in this rich little community. It was thunderstorming all day
and into the night and so it made it hard to see. Also considering
i never driven before and alot of those rich communities dont have
curbs, just the little mounds on the side of the street, i took the
corner too sharp at someones house and i cut across the little
piece of grass thats always between the sidewalks on corners.
like i said earlier about it raining like crazy, a heavy ass car driving
over grass + rain = big ass tread mark on someones lawn :fear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.