Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know you can put a breather filter on the manifold but what goes on the place where the vaccum hose hooked to the intake?

· Registered
3,020 Posts
Are you talking about the breather on the Cylinder head? If so, I would reccomend just using a tube that goes from the head to the intake, and not the filter. There was a LONG post about why not to use the breather filters awhile ago on **********.com, I will try to find it.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Not to be a dick, but use the search function.. There was a thread about this already a few days ago..

· Registered
2,356 Posts
HybridJDMHonda said:

REGULATE Marc REGULATE!! You dick ;) :D
haha, just trying to help.. There aren't any mods.. besides, it explains all that in the "Sticky: Forum rules/regulations" thread..

· Banned
638 Posts
not only is a breather filter useless, it looks gay too. seriously it hold no function, but to seat there and do nothing. how about this you give me the money your gonna spend on it and I'll seat here on my ass, we'll both profit in the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.