Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know all of you have seen those corvettes or camaros roll by on a bright ass day and you still notice the amber bumper lights like its dark. What are they? is it possible to fit the assembly on other cars...it would be pretty pimp if you ask me. Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
auto zone sells these stick-on LED signal markers that are intended to be mounted on your mirrors so as to make them like the Mercedes mirror signals. they're like $19.99 for a pair, and are big enough to cover a large portion of any mirror. the backing and wiring does flex, so it will follow the curvature of your mirror.

i saw this one dude in a del sol that had those on his front bumper just like marker lights (mounted just outside of the radiator opening), and i thought it was pretty pimp. being that they're LEDs, they're bright as hell, and they won't burn out for a long ass time. if you're dead set on doing something like this for your car, these mirror lights might be something to look into. i've been thinking about doing this to my car, but i can't decide where i want to mount them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts