Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i dont feel bad.

i told her i wasnt serious with her. but she still thought id come around.

i feel a little bad, but not bad enough.

but i cant remember the last time i really cared for someone. wrapped gifts and such. i think i dont care about girls anymore. i mean they come they go, no one special.

anyone feel the same?

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
enfield said:
but i dont feel bad.

but i cant remember the last time i really cared for someone. wrapped gifts and such. i think i dont care about girls anymore. i mean they come they go, no one special.

anyone feel the same?
haha i feel exactly the same way.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
As long as your not sticking your chest out about it then its cool. At least you told her the truth instead of leading her on. Don't avoid her, just be friends and go from there.

I don't know if there's a such thing as the "right" person. I think we just find people we get comfortable with for that chapter in life. I've had plenty of g/f, some I cared more about than others but nothing crazy serious. I think my expectations are to high....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Jree$e said:
As long as your not sticking your chest out about it then its cool. At least you told her the truth instead of leading her on. Don't avoid her, just be friends and go from there.

I don't know if there's a such thing as the "right" person. I think we just find people we get comfortable with for that chapter in life. I've had plenty of g/f, some I cared more about than others but nothing crazy serious. I think my expectations are to high....
one day u will meet a girl u really really care about and she will break your heart :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had my heart broken by a girl that ment everything to me. Ever since then its been pretty much a have fun who cares what happens kind of thing for me. I havent bought a wrapped anything for a girl in years. Its all about the tag and release. If I don't have to chase it, its not really interesting for me anyway.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Were you her first boyfriend? Everyone has their heart broken at least once, and it changes them forever. My heart was broken by my first g/f a year ago, and now I look at girls and relationships in a completely different way. After the initial pain, it changes people for the better.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
im actually with ya on that one.... I use to be so damn crazy over men til I realized they arent worth the trouble you go through to have what you think is love.....it might change down the road if I ever meet someone special, but for right now, I have the careless attitutde because really, i dont need someone special nor do I have the time for someone special. So I can relate to how you feel. but a piece of advice... remember that old saying, treat others as you want done to you? well it stands true. think about it if the tables were turned and a girl acted as if she was truly interested in you, and then all of a sudden, rips your heart out of ya....because mr. doctor, thats something you can never surgically replace.....but good job none the less of not leading her on.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
enfield said:
but i dont feel bad.

anyone feel the same?
I feel the same way with the exception of 4 girls. 3 I have never slept with, just kinda a friends thing, but I would like to turn it into more. And the other one is a girl I have been friends with for about 3 years but we fuck occasionally. All the others I just sleep with then I won't call or answer my phone if they call, but if I run into them I still talk to them, then I usually end up taking them home for another round. haha

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
enfield said:
but i dont feel bad.

anyone feel the same?
Watch it, man! I think I broke the heart of the only girl
who really loved me, years ago, and always regret it.
Someone who really loves you and you can trust is hard
to find.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.