Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the glass on my fog lights broke(OEM)....any ideas how to fix them?????:(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't want to spend $300 when I can fix the ones I have.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
It's only $87 a piece, not $300

You don't have to buy a whole new kit, just the housing.

if its just cracked you could use some silicon, I did this when a rock broke one of mine, but since they get pretty hot the silicon eventually melted. So your only resolve IMO is to buy new ones.

They are a special order part so it will take a week or two.

·
Registered
212 Posts
2000 EBP Si said:
Contact http://www.handa-accessories.com/index.html They sell the complete fog light kit for $148, they can probably get you just the housing for a lot cheaper.

Those fockers.....I tried doing buisness with them and they said that they don't ship to Puerto Rico! "Oh, it's company policy..." :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad for them, they lost a customer that was going to spend like $500 + on stuff for my car. :rolleyes:

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Kike_Si said:
Those fockers.....I tried doing buisness with them and they said that they don't ship to Puerto Rico! "Oh, it's company policy..." :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad for them, they lost a customer that was going to spend like $500 + on stuff for my car. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I didn't know they won't ship to Puerto Rico.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It's better than *stolen* fog lights. :mad: That happened to me last spring. THEN, someone tried to jack them again last night (one was loosened, they tried to pry it off but got interrupted and ran away). I'm gonna metal epoxy the shit out of their bolts this time. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts