Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got a Brullen cat-back for my 2000 hatch. I got it cause it was the only one here in town and I got an awesome deal on it. their site says its MSRp was like 725! Anyhoo, It as all stainless, but its painted black to give a more stock appearance.

It has a nice deep tone with minimal backfire. It DOES NOT sound like a pissed off bumble bee. I'm getting about 30-40 more mpg with it on and there was significant ( if you can say that about the d15 ) power increase thruout the mid-range.

EDIT: I meant 30-40 more Miles per tank, not gallon! LOL!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Nyceguy17 said:
Recently got a Brullen cat-back for my 2000 hatch. I got it cause it was the only one here in town and I got an awesome deal on it. their site says its MSRp was like 725! Anyhoo, It as all stainless, but its painted black to give a more stock appearance.

It has a nice deep tone with minimal backfire. It DOES NOT sound like a pissed off bumble bee. I'm getting about 30-40 more mpg with it on and there was significant ( if you can say that about the d15 ) power increase thruout the mid-range.

BTW im back now after a major hiatus!!!! yay!

HOLY SHIT! I am obssed with BRULLEN. They are located right hurrrr in Totonto I beleive! They make the best exhuast system in town (toronto)... they always have a REALLY deep, low tone.

·
Registered
118 Posts
any sound previews of brullen?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
My Brullen Catback

I have a Brullen system on my 96 Integra LS with DC-S Header, and AEM Intake.
Here is a clip of my car (kinda try to ignore my parents haha)

During the upload of the clip, the sharpness of the image decreased, and somehow, near the end the audio is delayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YwQ6dOqzWc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.