Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am selling my 2 week old set of Buddy Club P1 Racing SF wheels. They are gunmetal, 15x6.5", +40 offset, 10.12lbs and wrapped with 205/50/15 Falken Azenis Sport tires. I am asking $950 or best offer. I would prefer local buyers (MD,VA,DC,PA area), but am willing to ship at buyers expense. Send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am selling the wheels because I want something bigger. They are real nice wheels, lightweight and the tires are GREAT for handling. I just want a bigger wheel, realized 15s are just too small for my 4 door. Here are some pictures of the wheels.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know there has to be someone out there that is looking for these rims...it's a huge message board...come on...anyone??

·
Registered
23 Posts
b16a ferio said:
I know there has to be someone out there that is looking for these rims...it's a huge message board...come on...anyone??
i will sell my rims to buy his, $600 15" black slips with 205/50/15 azenis tires, 4 months old.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You still interested in my rims? Send me a PM or get in touch with me on AIM (b16a ferio).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts