Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yea im not a "brand spanking newbie" for all you who care i dont know why its sayin that ive been here for a good while:D .

is the any sort of oem kit or just a lip that runs along the bottom??????????

· Registered
77 Posts
Buddy Club kit is pimp - das what I got. Fiberglass - hmmmm it is more pain than its worth if ur car is so low that ur scraping it and cracking it whereever u go. Tell u the truth man I wish I had spent the money I spent on my kit and put it towards a Greddy Turbo Kit. Acually I dunno cuz I think when u put the right kit on a car - itz magic.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Hey freerider, where you from in Modesto? I'm from Sonora which is about 45 minutes away on the other side of Oakdale. I'm in the Marines though so I'm not home that often, but I'll be up there in March.

· Registered
1,455 Posts
I just got the kit I will be getting it installed in March I will let you know!;)

· Registered
1,104 Posts
96-v-tec-si said:
Buddy Club kit is pimp - das what I got. Fiberglass - hmmmm it is more pain than its worth if ur car is so low that ur scraping it and cracking it whereever u go. Tell u the truth man I wish I had spent the money I spent on my kit and put it towards a Greddy Turbo Kit. Acually I dunno cuz I think when u put the right kit on a car - itz magic.

you got pics of your kit?

· Registered
39 Posts
cool

I like that kit also..I have a 96hb I'm getting that kit also...Only one car here has it.....where did u purchase urs from?..And good luck

· Registered
77 Posts
No I dont have pics of my kit yet, I'll post em as soon as I scan em. I got my kit from Rev Competition Products (www.RevCompetition.com) its a local store here in the Vancouver area - Awesome quality - perfect fit. The body shop jus reinforced it a bit and slapped it on. Also, my rear bumper is the Japanese style, meaning that the body molding on the side of the car continues onto the rear bumper (not all the way around though) so its unique (some ppl like it some ppl dont - I do though. I heard Carisma is a good american site to get it form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.