Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
Buddy club spec II exhausts suck ass! Might as well buy a tsudo if you're gonna have a swirl of bees going down the road.

·
Registered
303 Posts
JDM_Honda said:
Buddy club spec II exhausts suck ass! Might as well buy a tsudo if you're gonna have a swirl of bees going down the road.
:stupid
that exhaust sounds way to raspy.

·
Registered
311 Posts
JDM_Honda said:
a few months ago a new civic type R passes me by with a noise like a formula one car...i stopped to ask wat was underneath the car, he says tsudo...so i like tsudo :)

the noise was dammmmmmn fine boojaaa

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
i didnt think that buddy club sounded too bad actually. pretty mean IMO. doesnt have a cat or muffler does it? just pipes? reminds me when i had mine open header for a week.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
ksniperfox said:
i didnt think that buddy club sounded too bad actually. pretty mean IMO. doesnt have a cat or muffler does it? just pipes? reminds me when i had mine open header for a week.
buddy club spec II is pretty much just a straight pipe with a 10 inch resonater.

for all of you people saying it sounds like shit, i didn't buy it for the way it sounds (although i do like it.). i bought it 'cause i plan on making my car a full track car. it's a very free flowing setup.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
12second350Z said:
heyy life sux die i think its a badass exhaust. sounds good to me i love that sound it shows what hondas are made of
when i went under expressways w/open header id rev it up some to vtec and it sounded ridiculously mean...with the resonating under the bridge and all..but i will look into that buddy club spec 2 whenever i get an exhaust. looks like it will perform the best. i dont give a fuck about sound. as far as emissions, im an inspect0r. i know my way around. :lol2

and about that last vid w/2 cars in the twisties- i was just waiting for a car to be in the opposite lane and get hit by one of those STUPID FUCKERS..those guys dont value their own lives or anyone elses.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts