Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of the buddy club kit. i like them there not to flasy and a nice big intercooler could fit in that gap.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
tonesdefdsm said:
what do you guys think of the buddy club kit. i like them there not to flasy and a nice big intercooler could fit in that gap.
Its an ok kit now..its played out but it all depends on what YOU want not others

·
Registered
896 Posts
you have a hatchback right? i think your car would look better with just a simple wings west kit...

·
Registered
300 Posts
i have the buddy club on my car and i agree it's one of the better looking kits around.. not Too crazy but stylish enough..

however, the best kit out there is Cwest, no doubt

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
It's a very clean front end, I like it, and would've got had it been in stock when I got my body kit, but then I saw the Skyline front and I just fell in love. It's clean, and that's what I look for, and like in body kits. Some kits are outrageous these days, and most of them look plain stupid. Clean will always be in.

·
Registered
338 Posts
jai si said:
It's a very clean front end, I like it, and would've got had it been in stock when I got my body kit, but then I saw the Skyline front and I just fell in love. It's clean, and that's what I look for, and like in body kits. Some kits are outrageous these days, and most of them look plain stupid. Clean will always be in.
hey jai si, where did you get the skyline front? did you get it as a kit or separately? thanks.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I got it at a local, might I add kickass, shop down here in CO. I did a mix and match type of thing. Skyline front, Mugen side, and Buddy Club rear.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
it's an alright kit IMO...i like it but I like others better. It's a nice, clean kit though and not TOO flashy. It's all about what you want to do man.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
jai si said:
I got it at a local, might I add kickass, shop down here in CO. I did a mix and match type of thing. Skyline front, Mugen side, and Buddy Club rear.
good job on the mix and match...it still flows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts